Add some Crazy to your Plants!
- Want to enjoy additional flowers on your orchid? Apply some paste to the nodes higher up on the flower spike to encourage more blooms.
- Encourage your carnivorous nepenthes to clone itself by applying some paste to basal nodes at the base of the plant.
- Push a dying and defoliated croton out of it's tantrum by putting Keiki Paste on some dormant woody nodes.
- Fill out some leggy plants by adding paste to nodes in between leaves and branches.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I apply Keiki Paste to xyz?
Where can I find Keiki Paste Tutorials?
We showcase a lot of our Customers Keiki Paste experiments on our Instagram. We also write new tutorials each month! Here are a bunch to get started!
- Crassula marginalis rubra 'Variegata'
- Green Ti Plant
- Inch Plant
- Monstera Adansonii
- Peperomia verticillata
- Peperomia obtusifolia
- Prayer Plant
- Dwarf Umbrella Tree
- String of hearts
- Succulent: String of Buttons
- String of hearts
How long does Keiki Paste take to work?
How many nodes should I apply Keiki Paste to?
I want to get more FLOWERS on my orchid. Where should I apply keiki paste?
I want more ORCHIDS on my orchid. Where should I apply Keiki Paste?
My dog licked my plant with Keiki Paste. Will they get sick from Keiki Paste?
Where can I learn more about Keiki Paste Uses?
Used the shipment and in one week sprouts appeared on my orchids. What's in this stuff? Wish my MD had some miracle stuff like this to cure my ills. Great stuff.
I haven't received the product yet, it's a shame
Still waiting on order
Got this to propagate my vanilla vine, then proceed to put it on EVERYTHING I have!😂 Just about everything it touched started roots, shoots, or accelerated exiting growth! I even put it on a weed that was in the soil of a plant I purchased recently, and it bloomed! I have NO idea what kind of shaman or magic man they use to enchant this paste, but give him my regards!😂😂
Crazy Keiki Cloning Paste