- BRING A BABY ORCHID TO LIFE - Apply Crazy Keiki Cloning Paste to nodes along a flowering orchid stem to trick orchid into cloning itself. Special blend of natural plant growth hormones and vitamins help stimulate mother plant to reproduce while fertilizing baby orchid and protect plant from fungus and viruses. Simple application takes minutes and a tiny baby keiki plant clone will appear on flower spike within a few weeks to a month of applying paste.
- NOT LIMITED TO ORCHIDS - Will also produce plants on the cane nodes of Dendrobium, Cattleya and basal nodes of Vandas. Expand your carnivorous plant collection through cloning your prized Nepenthes pitcher plant - improve the shape of a bonsai by stimulating branch production. Create clones to inexpensively grow more plants, create homemade gifts for gardeners, and protect the genetics of your favorite houseplant in case you have trouble keeping your plants alive due to disease or neglect.
- GET MORE BLOOMS - Paste can be used to stimulate more flowering branches on orchids - when orchid flowers are in bud and haven't opened, add paste to burgeon nodes directly below flower branches to encourage production of additional flowers. Water-resistant paste won't wash off in the rain or during watering chores so you can continue fertilizing your orchid mother plant like normal. Perfect for use in a greenhouse nursery with enough product for tons of applications.
- COMPLETE KIT IN GIFT READY PACKAGING - Includes everything you need for your home plant science experiment - step-by-step picture booklet with detailed instructions, stunning resealable glass vial with 8 grams of paste and several wooden cotton swab applicators for a perfect orchid accessory. Unique gift for less than $15 gift the green thumb or woman or man who has everything will love. Try Keiki paste on African violets, roses, and geraniums. Not for use on food crops.
- ENGAGE YOUNG MINDS - with an inexpensive STEM biology educational activity by showcasing how auxin and cytokinin hormones work. Paste application is fast and easy to do in a classroom or homeschool environment and children will enjoy watching the plant pets progress day by day and the orchid remains interesting long after the flowers fade away. Paste is made in the USA from the highest quality ingredients.
I tested on a inactive node and it’s actively growing now!