Add some Crazy to your Plants!
- Want to enjoy additional flowers on your orchid? Apply some paste to the nodes higher up on the flower spike to encourage more blooms.
- Encourage your carnivorous nepenthes to clone itself by applying some paste to basal nodes at the base of the plant.
- Push a dying and defoliated croton out of it's tantrum by putting Keiki Paste on some dormant woody nodes.
- Fill out some leggy plants by adding paste to nodes in between leaves and branches.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I apply Keiki Paste to xyz?
Where can I find Keiki Paste Tutorials?
We showcase a lot of our Customers Keiki Paste experiments on our Instagram. We also write new tutorials each month! Here are a bunch to get started!
- Crassula marginalis rubra 'Variegata'
- Green Ti Plant
- Inch Plant
- Monstera Adansonii
- Peperomia verticillata
- Peperomia obtusifolia
- Prayer Plant
- Dwarf Umbrella Tree
- String of hearts
- Succulent: String of Buttons
- String of hearts
How long does Keiki Paste take to work?
How many nodes should I apply Keiki Paste to?
I want to get more FLOWERS on my orchid. Where should I apply keiki paste?
I want more ORCHIDS on my orchid. Where should I apply Keiki Paste?
My dog licked my plant with Keiki Paste. Will they get sick from Keiki Paste?
Where can I learn more about Keiki Paste Uses?
Still waiting on order
Got this to propagate my vanilla vine, then proceed to put it on EVERYTHING I have!😂 Just about everything it touched started roots, shoots, or accelerated exiting growth! I even put it on a weed that was in the soil of a plant I purchased recently, and it bloomed! I have NO idea what kind of shaman or magic man they use to enchant this paste, but give him my regards!😂😂
Crazy Keiki Cloning Paste
Sorry. Until now I have not recieved your product yet. I am looking forward to try it on my orchirds. Thank you very much
I tested on a inactive node and it’s actively growing now!